A friendly reminder to our patrons:
The Butler Library will be closed on Monday, February 15
in observance of Presidents’ Day.
Tax Season is Upon Us. For your convenience:
Internal Revenue Service Links
- Form 1040, U.S. Individual Income Tax Return and Instructions
- IRS forms and Publications
- Accessible Forms & Publications
- Recent Developments for Tax Forms, Instructions, and Publications
- Forms and Instructions
Future Movie Night Dates: February 26 and March 11
Family Movie Night at Butler Public Library
Butler Public Library will hold a Family Movie Night, now showing, new release film, Pan, Rated PG (1 hour/51 minutes) on Friday, February 26, 2016. Come watch the movie on our New 70” Flat Screen TV, purchased by The Friends of the Butler Public Library. Program is open to all ages. Call 973-838-3262, to reserve your seat.
What can the Butler Public Library offer me in 2016? Read more…>
New Library Service
Experiencing Technical Difficulties?
Every Monday from 4:00 P.M. – 8:00 P.M. or by Appointment
Presented by Student Technology Consultants
Need help with a new smart phone, e-reader, tablet, laptop, etc.? Come in on any Monday night and ask for a STC (Student Technology Consultant) to help you learn how to use your new device. For help at other times, email our Library Director at: Luis.Rodriguez@butlerlibrary.org
Recycle with Us. (Fundraising for our Library) Drop off your used ink cartridges, cell phones, and laser cartridges with us. There is a box under the display case in the foyer of the Library for these items. Thank you.
Join our Email List:
Send an email with the word Join in the subject field to info@ButlerLibrary.org to receive email blasts of Library Programs and Events. Stay informed and know what’s happening at the Library.
Museum Passes (Click on the links below for more information) Museum Passes have been provided by the Friends of the Butler Public Library to the following area attractions. Butler Library card holders can check-out free Museum Passes with a $30.00 cash deposit which will be refunded when the passes are returned.
- The Intrepid Sea, Air, and Space Museum: Manhattan, NYC Read more…>
- Morris Museum: Morristown, NJ: Read more…>
- Imagine That!!! Florham Park, NJ: Read more…>
- Grounds for Sculpture: Hamilton Township, NJ: Read more…>You may print out a Museum Pass User’s Agreement to bring to the Library when you pick up the passes or fill it out when you pick up the pass. Read more…>
- Free online DMV practice tests: Read more…>
- Elder Exercise: January through March: Read more…>
- Cake Decorating: February 9: Read more…>
- Zumba Classes: March: Read more…>
- AARP Tax Service: February 4 – April 14: Read more…>
Children and Teens
- 1000 Books Before Kindergarten: Read more…>
- Cake Decorating: Feb. 9: Read more…>
- Dr. Seuss Birthday Celebration Challenge: March: Read more…>
- Painting Class: March 5: Read more…>
- Morley’s Magic Workshop: March 19: Read more…>
- NEW! S.T.E.M. Challenge: March 19: Read more…>
- Free Online DMV Permit Practice: Read more…>