Please support our “Gift a Book Sale” in April for the children of Butler. Choose a book from the display table, look inside for the price, fill in the form, and bring the book to the front desk for payment and processing. The books will be added to our Children’s Book Collection. Thank you for supporting our Library with books for the children!
Movie Night Date: May 13
Family Movie Night at Butler Public Library
Now Showing, Norm of the North (New Release Film)
From 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm
Butler Public Library will hold a Family Movie Night, now showing, new release film, Norm of the North Rated PG (1 hour 30 minutes) on Friday, May 13, 2016, from 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm. Come watch the movie on our New 70” Flat Screen TV, purchased by The Friends of the Butler Public Library. Program is open to all ages. Call 973-838-3262, to reserve your seat.
Future Movie Nights Planned: May 13 and June 24, July 8
Butler Public Library will hold a Family Movie Night. Come watch the movie on our New 70” Flat Screen TV, purchased by The Friends of the Butler Public Library. Program is open to all ages. Call 973-838-3262, to reserve your seat.
What can the Butler Public Library offer me in 2016? Read more…>
Join Our Email List: Send an email with the word Join in the subject field to info@ButlerLibrary.org to receive email blasts of the Library Programs and Events. Stay informed and know what’s happening at the Butler Library.
New Library Service
Experiencing Technical Difficulties?
Every Monday from 4:00 P.M. – 8:00 P.M. or by Appointment
Presented by Student Technology Consultants
Need help with a new smart phone, e-reader, tablet, laptop, etc.? Come in on any Monday night and ask for a STC (Student Technology Consultant) to help you learn how to use your new device. For help at other times, email our Library Director at: Luis.Rodriguez@butlerlibrary.org
Recycle with Us. (Fundraising for our Library) Drop off your used ink cartridges, cell phones, and laser cartridges with us. There is a box under the display case in the foyer of the Library for these items. Thank you.
Join our Email List:
Send an email with the word Join in the subject field to info@ButlerLibrary.org to receive email blasts of Library Programs and Events. Stay informed and know what’s happening at the Library.
Museum Passes Butler Library card holders can check-out free Museum Passes with a $30.00 cash deposit which will be refunded when the passes are returned. (Click on the links below for more information) Museum Passes have been provided by the Friends of the Butler Public Library to the following area attractions.
- The Intrepid Sea, Air, and Space Museum: Manhattan, NYC Read more…>
- Morris Museum: Morristown, NJ: Read more…>
- Imagine That!!! Florham Park, NJ: Read more…>
- Grounds for Sculpture: Hamilton Township, NJ: Read more…>You may print out a Museum Pass User’s Agreement to bring to the Library when you pick up the passes or fill it out when you pick up the pass. Read more…>
- Elder Exercise: Continuing Monday morning classes: Read more…>
- Zumba Classes: March: Read more…>
- Cookie Decoration: May 3: Read more…>
- Drawing Classes: May 4: Read more…>
- Aging With Dignity: May 7: Call Camille: Read more…>
- Citizenship Classes: May 12: Read more…>
- Last Tuesday Afternoon of the Month Film Series; Read more…>
- AARP: Driver Safety Program: June 7: Read more…>
- Free online DMV practice tests: Read more…>
Children and Teens
- 1000 Books Before Kindergarten: Read more…>
- S.T.E.M. Science Workshop: May 14: (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics) Read more…>
- New! Cookie Decoration: May 3: Read more…>
- Mother’s Day Craft: May 7: Read more…>
- Learn About Bees: MAY 14: Program is running as scheduled…Read more…>
- New! Monthly Saturday Story Time: May 14, June 18
Designed especially for children who are unable to attend Story Times during the week. Read more…>
- Turtle Craft: June 4: Read more…>
- Call all Teen Volunteers: Meeting June 6: Read more…>
- Father’s Day Craft: June 11: Read more…>
- S.T.E.M. Science Workshop (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics): June 27: Read more…>
- Summer Reading Program: Kick- Off Event: June 30, 2016: Read more…>
- Free Online DMV Permit Practice: Read more…>
This shortcut will be moved under E-Resources soon. So, please look for it soon.