Resources available at the Butler Public Library and the New Jersey State Library. As a cardholder of a MAIN library, you have free access to the following electronic resources. Click on any of the links below for additional information and websites.
- 3-D Printing: Sketch-Up
- 3-D Printing: TinkerCad
- For Kids: Educational Games
- ABC MOUSE: Library Access only
- ESL: Free Classes at Local Libraries
- Careers & Jobs
- Citizenship Classes at NJ Libraries
- Digital Books: 3M Cloud
- Digital Magazines
- EBSCO Host
Library & Home Access
- General Subject
- Homeless Services in New Jersey
- Impaired Vision
- Jersey Clicks: Funded by the New Jersey State Library, the New Jersey Library Network, and the Library Services & Technology ACT (LSTA). The New Jersey State Library is affiliated with Thomas Edison State College.
- Legal Information
- Magill’s Medical Guide, Seventh Edition
- My Heritage
- Novelist (Use your Library Card)
- Novelist K – 8 (Use your Library Card)
- ProCitizen: 100 instructional videos, with drills and quizzes which guides the learner through all of the civics and vocabulary for the Naturalization Test.
- Project Gutenburg offers over 50,000 free ebooks: choose among free epub books, free kindle books, download them or read them online.
- Pronunciator: Learn another Language!
Library Access Home Access
- Rosetta Stone
- Testing & Education Reference Center (TERC)
Important Information: See a representative from the Library to receive the password in order to access this free Testing Practice Service.
Access to Testing & Education Reference Center is available within the library and remote access is permitted to patrons of the subscribing library with their login credentials. Such remote access is limited to non-commercial purposes. Remote access from a non-subscribing location or institution is not permitted. If your institution subscribes to Testing & Education Reference Center, you may be able to access the product by entering your credentials.
- Tumble Books: What is Tumblebooks? A collection of eBooks, eAudiobooks, eReadAlongs, graphic novels, National Geographic videos, interactive games, and more specifically for children. A complete list of the eBooks.
- Veteran Services
- Value Line
- Word Vital Records
- Zinio Instructions