NEW (In Progress) See electronic Resources Below as this page changes over time.
A – Z Online Resources: This is a work in progress.
If you are familiar with the name of the electronic resource you are looking for, click on the first letter of its name to locate the resource.
Please let Luis Rodriguez, Library Director, know if any links below do not work. Thank you!
Resources available at the Butler Public Library and the New Jersey State Library. As a cardholder of a MAIN library, you have free access to the following electronic resources. Click on any of the links below for additional information and websites.
- 3-D Printing: Sketch-Up
- 3-D Printing: TinkerCad
- 3M Cloud Library Borrowing
- ABC MOUSE: Library Access only
- Academic Search Premier
- Award Winning Sites for Children and Teens
- Business Source Elite
- Career Igniter
- Career Resources at the Butler Public Library
- Civil Service Commission
- Consumer Reports
- Digital Books: 3M Cloud Library
- Digital Magazines
- Driving Test Practice
- ESL: Free Classes at Local Libraries
- Image Collection
- Impaired Vision
- Jersey Clicks: Funded by the New Jersey State Library, the New Jersey Library Network, and the Library Services & Technology ACT (LSTA). The New Jersey State Library is affiliated with Thomas Edison State College.
- Job & Career Accelerator
- Legal Information
- Literature: Authors on the Web: A Collection of Biographical Sketches
- Library by Mail
- Library, Information Science & Technology Abstracts (LISTA)
- Literary Reference Center
- Master File Elite
- Math Practice for Kids: Study Jams
- Middle Search Plus
- Military & Government Collection
- Military 1 Source
- Mometrix NEW Use your library barcode to explore this site.
- Morris County Library
- Morris County and New Jersey Information from the Morris County Library
- My Heritage NOW CALLED HERITAGE QUEST. See link above.
- New Jersey State Library
- Notary Public Search
- Novelist (Use your Library Card)
- Novelist K – 8 (Use your Library Card)
- Points of View
- Primary Search
- Project Gutenburg offers over 50,000 free ebooks: choose among free epub books, free kindle books, download them or read them online.
- Perdue University Online Writing Lab
- Reference USA
- Referencia Latina
- Rosetta Stone
- Salem Press (Electronic Reference Works)
- Scholastic Book Wizard
- Small Business Reference Center
- Starting a Business in New Jersey
- Teacher Reference Center
- Testing & Education Reference Center (TERC)
Important Information: See a representative from the Library to receive the password in order to access this free Testing Practice Service.
Access to Testing & Education Reference Center is available within the library and remote access is permitted to patrons of the subscribing library with their login credentials. Such remote access is limited to non-commercial purposes. Remote access from a non-subscribing location or institution is not permitted. If your institution subscribes to Testing & Education Reference Center, you may be able to access the product by entering your credentials.
- Tumble Books: What is Tumblebooks? A collection of eBooks, eAudiobooks, eReadAlongs, graphic novels, National Geographic videos, interactive games, and more specifically for children. A complete list of the eBooks.
- Tumble Books: Book of the Day
- Veteran’s Services
- World Vital Records