We are thrilled to be reopening on Sat. June 27, 2020
Because your Safety is our Number One Priority, we have a number of precautions.
- Limiting admission to 25% of capacity
- Advance Ticket Sales Only
- 2 hour – visits
- Anyone with a question about a membership please call us for directions: 973-966-8000
- We have changed some of our exhibits and cannot wait to share them with you.
Before your visit:
Advance tickets will be available at our Toy Store.(No Walk-ins Allowed, MUST RESERVE) Select a session within our hours of operation: Tuesday-Thursday
(10-2:30pm) Sessions available: 10-12:00, 12:30-2:30
Friday-Sunday (9-4pm) Sessions available: 9-11:00, 11:30-1:30, 2-4:00
Tickets will be available in our Toy Store here*
What happens when you visit:
Your stay can be up to 2 hours.
- Upon arrival you will be greeted and asked if you have a reservation. If you do you will be asked a few medical questions and your temperature will be taken with no touch.
- We will then ask everyone in your group to use our hand sanitizer right at the entrance.
- All adults will be asked to wear masks and children will be asked to wear one as best as they can.