A – Z Electronic Resources: Databases, E-Books, Audio Books, Movies, Magazines and More
Legal Information Reference Center providing exclusive online full text for many of the top consumer legal reference books, Legal Information Reference Center contains more than 225 full-text publications and thousands of legal forms, with more content being added on a regular basis. A majority of the full-text legal reference books are provided through Nolo, the nation’s oldest and most-respected provider of legal information for consumers and small businesses.
Access thousands of e-books and audiobooks via your computer or mobile device!
Libby also has 2000+ magazines including popular titles like The New Yorker, The Economist, New Scientist, Cook’s Illustrated, and almost 200 magazines in world languages including Chinese (80+), Japanese (50+), Korean, Russian, Spanish and more.
Libraries in Morris County: (PDF Brochure) Main Library Alliance Main Library Alliance is a consortium of 38 public libraries located in Morris, Somerset and Warren Counties. Find phone numbers, website URL’s, and addresses of the libraries in the consortium.
Library, Information Science & Technology Abstracts: (LISTA) indexes more than 560 core journals, nearly 50 priority journals, and nearly 125 selective journals; plus books, research reports and proceedings. Subject coverage includes librarianship, classification, cataloging, bibliometrics, online information retrieval, information management and more.
Library Reference Center: A comprehensive database that provides users with a broad spectrum of information on thousands of authors and their works across literary disciplines and time frames.world, including Sundance, Cannes, and Tribeca.
- Libraries by Mail a free service for Morris County residents who are home bound, disabled or lack transportation to get to the library. Library patrons are able to have books, CDs, audio books, DVDs and more, mailed to them at home. Provided by the Morris County Library.
With Libraries-by-Mail you can:
- Select your own books or media. (Brochure)
- Have librarians make selections based on your reading profile.
- Request materials by mail, phone, email, or from the online catalog.
- Download (by computer) Ebooks and digital audiobooks
- Books are mailed to you with return postage pre-paid.