We are concerned for your health and safety so wearing masks and social distancing is required at all times. We will be opening our doors on a limited bases beginning on September …… Below is our protocol for entering the library.
The Four Phases
Patrons will be allowed in to the library building as we follow 25% capacity regulations.
1. Face masks required at all times
2. Social distancing 6 feet apart at all times.
3. 9 patrons allowed in the library at one time limited to 30 minutes (Limit the number of patrons in any indoor premises to 25 percent capacity – excluding employees;)
4. Computer usage limited to 30 minutes by appointment only at this time.
Call the library to make an appointment or borrow one of our chrome books to use the internet.
4. 30 minute browsing time permitted
5. No sitting or relaxing in the library to read materials
6. One person allowed at the circulation desk to check out materials at all times
7. Public Restrooms will be closed.
8. Hand sanitizer is provided at the circulation desk and on the right hand side of the wall before entering the Library
8. Continue to reserve material using the online catalog for curbside pick up or for faster check out at the circulation desk if you decide to enter the library
To access the catalog go to our webpage: www.butlerlibrary.org. Click on “Catalog” in the upper left hand corner on the menu bar. Search for books or other materials by
title, author, or subject. If you experience any difficulties reserving materials, please call the library at: 973-838-3262 for assistance.
When materials are ready for pick-up you will receive a phone call, text, or email depending on how you set up your registration. Call the library at: 973-838-3262.