Click on the pictures in the carousel below to learn more about our programs, resources, and more….
A – Z Electronic Resources: Databases, E-Books, Audio Books, Movies, Magazines and More
Temporary Library hours:
Monday: 10:00 – 7:50 pm
Tuesday – Thursday 10:00 – 5:50 pm
Friday: 10:00 – 3:50 pm
Saturdays: 10:00 am – 2:50 pm
High School Information Session: Morris County Vocational Technical School
When: Wednesday, October 20
In-person: Enter into Butler Library: Held in Courtroom
Time: 6:00 PM
Call Mr. Rodriguez @ 973-838-3262 if you would like to attend.
Learn about career and technical Education High School Programs. Families of students in middle school are welcome to attend. Students in 8th grade who are interested in applying to one of the academies should use the online application at: www.mcvts.org/apply
ALERT: What do I do if I see a Spotted Lantern Bug? The United States Division of Agriculture (USDA) needs your help. To report a sighting, use the reporting tool or call 833-4BADBUG (833-422-3284). For other questions, email us at SLFemail@example.com.
Remember, you can also at smile.amazon.com and pick the Butler Free Public Library (https://smile.amazon.com/ch/22-1775438 ) or the Friends of the Butler Public Library and Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases.
Join Our E-mail List
Send an e-mail with the word: Join in the subject field to info@ButlerLibrary.org to receive email blasts of Library Programs and Events. Stay informed and know what’s happening at the Butler Library.
All free during the Pandemic Recovery
- AUDIBLE from AMAZON
- AXIS 360 Through CARES Act funding, the New Jersey State Library is providing access to Axis360 ebook platform to patrons of all public libraries in the state.
- Cloud Library from the Butler Public Library
- Kanopy for Adults: Free Movies for Adults. Paid for by the Butler Public Library. Use your Butler Library Card to access this site.
- Kanopy for Kids: Free Movies for Kids. Paid for by the Butler Public Library. Use your Butler Library Card to access this site.
- Learning Express Library from the Butler Public Library
- Tumble Book Library
- Universal: FREE ONLINE CLASSES! Paid for by the Morris County Library
- AUDIBLE from AMAZON