A – Z Electronic Resources: Databases, E-Books, Audio Books, Movies, Magazines and More
“Walk in Wednesdays & Saturdays”
This means you may come to the library without making an appointment to browse and use a computer beginning at 10:30 AM. until 5:00 P.M. on Wednesdays and 2:30 P.M. on Saturdays. Just come in at your leisure, wear your mask, hand sanitize, and social distance while browsing and using the computers.
Butler Library YouTube Channel
The Butler Public Library is proud to announce that we posted the first Capture Butler video on our YouTube channel With much help from Maryanne Hanisch, we plan to create videos on Butler’s history and post them on our YouTube channel.
Are you getting ready to file? Below are links to important website pages for forms and instructions. The links will take you to pages to print the forms. If you are not able to print from home, visit the library and we will print out the pages for you: $.15 per page black and white, $.50 per page color.
- 1040 Form PDF US Individual Income Tax Form 2020
- Instructions to print for 1040 Form
- Schedule 1 PDF
- Schedule 2 PDF
- Schedule 3 PDF
- Federal Form Schedule A: Itemized Deductions
- Federal Form Schedule B: Interest and Ordinary Dividends
- Federal Form Schedule C: Profit or Loss From Business
- Federal Form Schedule D: Capital Gains and Losses PDF
- IRS Revisions 2020
- Other forms and instructions
- New Jersey Tax Information
- NJ 1040 Form
- New Jersey Resident 1040 Form Instructions
- United Way of Northern New Jersey: Free Tax Preparation
Important COVID Information for BUTLER RESIDENTS
Morris County COVID-19 Vaccine Updates: Check Back Often
VACCINE LOCATIONS by county throughout New Jersey with name of location, address, county, and a link.
- Atlantic Health Vaccine information
- Atlantic Health Registration page
- Morris County Vaccine information
- Register at Morris County Regional Vaccination Center
Other Information: Hope these help, too.
The Star Ledger had an article recently about online groups which help people sign up for COVID vaccines.
- New Jersey Covid Vaccine Info Facebook group: facebook.com/groups/891546924927251/
- NJ Vaccine Matchmakers for seniors (65 and older): wgirls.org/requestforhelp/
- Vaccine Bot NJ on Twitter: twitter.com/nj_vaccine | Related website with resource guide: sites.google.com/view/vaccine-bot-nj
- C19VaxxUpdates on Twitter: twitter.com/C19VaxxUpdates
- The COVID-19 vaccine Facebook group, a place for crowdsourcing appointment-booking tips, is linked with NJ Vaccine Matchmakers, a group of several hundred volunteers who work to secure vaccine appointments exclusively for seniors.
The Butler Library extended the Wi-Fi so you can connect to it while sitting on the new benches at the playground!
Read more about it…>>>
We are offering: CURBSIDE DELIVERY, INTER LIBRARY LOANS, AND APPOINTMENTS FOR COMPUTER USAGE AND BROWSING INSIDE THE LIBRARY.
Please put all of your borrowed materials in the book drop in front of the library.
Call us to make an appointment for a 30 minute block with the first appointment beginning at 10:30 A.M. and the last appointment at 5:00 P.M. Monday – Thursday beginning Monday, March 1. Friday appointment hours: 10:30 to 3:00 P.M. Read more…>>>
In order to receive materials from the Butler Library, first reserve materials through the catalog located on the www.butlerlibrary.org website or call 973-838-3262 for assistance. When you are ready for pick-up, please call the library ahead of time, so we know you will be coming. That way we will have your materials ready.
Curbside pick – up directions: Read More…>>>
Temporary Library hours: Monday – Thursday 10:00 – 5:50 pm Friday: 10:00 – 3:50 pm beginning March 1. Open Saturdays: 10:00 am – 2:50 pm.
All free during the Pandemic
- AUDIBLE from AMAZON
- AXIS 360 Through CARES Act funding, the New Jersey State Library is providing access to Axis360 ebook platform to patrons of all public libraries in the state.
- Cloud Library from the Butler Public Library
- Indieflix: FREE STREAMING VIDEOS! Paid for by the Morris County Library
- Kanopy for Adults Free Movies for Adults. Paid for by the Butler Public Library. Use your Butler Library Card to access this site.
- Kanopy for Kids Free Movies for Kids. Paid for by the Butler Public Library. Use your Butler Library Card to access this site.
- Learning Express Library from the Butler Public Library
- Tumble Book Library
- Universal: FREE ONLINE CLASSES! Paid for by the Morris County Library
- AUDIBLE from AMAZON
Would you like to become a patron of the Butler Library during the Covid-19 crisis in order to be able to use all Butler Library Services we have to offer during this time? If so, click here. New Library Card Directions
Movie Recommendations Welcomed
Sometimes, we are asked if we know of any good movies in the Library collection for a person to watch. If you have any recommendations of good movies available at the Butler Library, please share that with us. We can pass on your recommendation to other patrons.
What can the Butler Public Library offer me? Read more…>